I’m a writer, reader, and lover of things fantastic and beautiful. My primary focus is speculative fiction, and I love a good sci-fi or fantasy saga more than just about any other type of fiction (Dune and its sequels are my all-time faves), but I also read literary fiction, memoir, and anything else that grabs my attention.
I currently live in Norfolk, Virginia, with my husband, two rescue kittens who have stolen our hearts, and all my other characters. Outside my fictional worlds, I work for a long-time Norfolk attorney. My favorite real-world activity is spending time in Nature surrounded by trees, birds, and other fauna.
My short story “Upshot” was awarded an Honorable Mention in the Writers of the Future 2018 3rd quarter contest.
• • •
My published short works can be found here:
• “Last Call” in Silver Blade
• “Dancing Man” in Across the Margin (voted “One of the Best of 2018” by that site)
• “Switch” in Aphotic Realm
• “Murder of Crows” in Entropy Magazine‘s “The Birds” story series
• “Home Sweet Home” in Asymmetry Magazine
• “Muzi’s Boon” in All Worlds Wayfarer Magazine