I’m a writer, reader, and lover of things fantastic and beautiful. My primary focus is speculative fiction, and I love a good sci-fi or fantasy saga more than just about any other type of fiction (Dune and its sequels are my all-time faves), but I also read literary fiction, memoir, and anything else that grabs my attention.
I currently live in Norfolk, Virginia, with my husband, two rescue cats who have stolen our hearts, and all my other characters. Outside my fictional worlds, I work for a long-time Norfolk attorney. My favorite real-world activity is spending time in Nature surrounded by trees, birds, and other fauna.
I am a member of the Hampton Roads Writers Group and the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of Hampton Roads and attend semi-regular classes at The Muse Writers Center in Norfolk.
• • •
My published short works can be found here:
• “Last Call” (published 3/19/18 in Silver Blade)
• “Dancing Man” (published 5/1/18 in Across the Margin)
(voted “One of the Best of 2018” by that site)
• “Switch” (published 5/31/18 in Aphotic Realm)
• “Murder of Crows” (published 1/3/19 in Entropy Magazine‘s “The Birds” story series)
• “Home Sweet Home” (published 8/5/19 in Asymmetry Magazine)
• “Muzi’s Boon” (published 9/24/19 in All Worlds Wayfarer Magazine)
• “Twenty-Nine Langwood Street” (published 11/30/19 in Electric Spec Magazine)
• “Upshot” (published 12/9/19 in Mithila Review)
(won honorable mention, 3rd quarter 2018, Writers of the Future)
• “That Shining Moment” (published 3/21/2020 in Terse Journal)
• “Endless Potential” (published 5/1/2020 in Daikaijuzine, Issue 2)